Dr.Chitra Grace. A
Epidemiology; Environmental Health; Scientific Writing
Dr.Chitra Grace. A
Global Institute of Public Health, Ananthapuri Hospitals,
Trivandrum 695 024, Kerala, India
Tel: +91 - 471 - 257 99 00
Fax: +91 - 471 - 250 69 69
Mob: +91- 8589 055 112
- Kasabi G.S, Subramanian T, Allam R.R, Chitra A G, Reddy S. and Murhekar M.V. Prescription practices and use of essential medicines in the primary health care system, Shimoga district, Karnataka, India, 2012. Indian Journal of Medical Research. 2015; 142 (2); 216 – 219.
- Kaur P, Chitra GA, Mehendale S M, Katoch VM. Perceptions of State Government stakeholders & researchers regarding public health research priorities in India: An exploratory survey. Indian Journal of Medical Research. 2014; 139: 231-235.
- Chitra GA, Kaur P, Bhatnagar T, Manickam P, Murhekar MV. High prevalence of household pesticides and their unsafe use in rural South India. International Journal of Occupational Medicine and Environmental Health. 2013; 26(2): 275-82.
- Chitra AG, Muraleedhran V R, Swaminathan T and Veeraraghavan D. 2006. Use of pesticides and its impact on health of farmers in South India. International Journal of Occupational and Environmental Health. 12: 228-233
- Chitra AG and Muraleedharan VR. 2007. Pesticide Usage among farmers of South India: Need for assessing perceptions for effective risk communication. Epidemiology. 18 (5). Supplement pS113 [ISEE conference abstracts supplement]
- Chitra, G.A., Muraleedharan, V.R., Swaminathan, T., Veeraraghavan, D. & Nirmal, M.N.(2006) Pollution, Public Health and Public Policy: An empirical study on the use of pesticides and their environmental and public health consequences among farmers in Tamil Nadu, India. p. 92. Chennai: Development Studies Group, Indian Institute of Technology (Madras) - Report
- Muraleedharan, V.R., Chitra, G.A. & Saraswathi, S.(2006) Impact of Improvement in Water Supply and Sanitation Facility on the Health and Level of Living of the Population in and around Tiruppur Town. p. 53. Chennai: Indian Institute of Technology (Madras) and Deepam Educational Society for Health - Report
- Vaishnavi SD, Chitra GA, Muraleedharan VR. Analysis of equity in maternal health careservices to reduce Maternal Mortality: An inter-state analysis in India. Second Global Symposium on Health Systems Research; 2012; Beijing; 2012.
- Vaishnavi SD, Chitra GA, Muraleedharan VR. Analysis of the extent and cost of caesarean section deliveries in Kerala and Tamil Nadu, India: Evidence from DLHS-3survey. Health Systems in Asia: Equity, Governance and Social Impact; 2011; Hong Kong Elsevier; 2011.
- Chitra AG, Muraleedharan V R., 2008, “Pesticide exposure among South Indian farmers: addressing gaps for effective risk communication” in the 20th International Conference on Epidemiology in Occupational Health, 9-11 June 2008, Costa Rica.
- Chitra AG, Mohanan Nair V., 2005, “Prevalence of diarrhoeal diseases – indicator for poor environmental sanitation” in the 31st WEDC International Conference on Maximising the benefits from water and environmental sanitation, 31st October to 4th November 2005, Kampala, Uganda.
Public Health Consultant (E- Health project of Government)- JK Tech Solutions, Trivandrum.
Scientist - C, Epidemiologist (Project) - ICMR School of Public Health, National Institute of Epidemiology, Chennai; Dec’2010- Sept ’2013
Consultant (Environmental Health) - ICMR School of Public Health, National Institute of Epidemiology, Chennai; Aug’2010 – Dec’2010
Project Associate, Indian Institute of Technology (Madras), Chennai; Aug’2003 – Aug’ 2006